Sunday, October 11, 2009

:: I am in sadness ::

I love him more than everything .. but why my heart hurt again? tell me why? people do not understand my feelings.. when I stillness, sadness and more than that, I expect him to accompany me there sight .. but may be simply a beautiful dream..

"a beautiful love that is like the beautiful spring" betul kew??
tongue may be cheating but hearts? never..never and never for ever..

when I am sad, I must be seated while listening de "jiwang songs" like - SINUMBUNGAN CINTA. b'coz of dat songs very meaningful for me..

sumtimes I always feel the love that does not meaning dat if only from my side. y dear??
I love you too much until death shall not be changed..but until when I must waiting for? hurrmmm.... u noe dear.. I alwayz imagine sitting together in our wedding and together in happier days...

I expect sumthing wonderful to make a beautiful memories with you.. and I hope you will continue to open ur heart to love and love...I am pleased even love is not for me ..

truthly love,
Ros



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
template by suckmylolly.com